You have been attuned and are now a Channel for Reiki to flow to heal and manifest. You wish to initiate a Reiki Healing Session. Follow the simple procedure below:
- Join Hands in Prayer Mudra (Prayer Pose). Close your eyes.
- Do Thanks Giving. “I THANK REIKI, THE UNIVERSE, MY PARENTS AND TEACHERS, AND MYSELF (INSERT YOUR NAME). You may also call other spiritual names if your heart feels close to any special energy; eg. You might wish to use the word God, Beloved Guru, Sensei etc.)
- Say your Intention. (Or read it out, if you have written it down.) More about how to form your intention here.
- Place your hands on the object of healing if you are a REIKI MASTER OF THE FIRST DEGREE.
- Draw the necessary Reiki Symbols if you are a REIKI MASTER OF THE SECOND DEGREE, with your index finger and middle finger visualizing the situation/person/place/event. Use the Traditional symbols, and any other you have chosen for the session.
- Give Reiki, normally for 20 Minutes. You may keep your eyes open, or closed.
- End your Session by Joining hands in Prayer Mudra again and saying: “BLESS & DISMISS”, to dismiss the energies assisting you.
Love & Peace. ~Rosy Kaur
SPACE CLEARING – WHY WOULD YOU NEED IT FOR YOUR HOME OR OFFICE?
Space Clearing is about bringing harmony into a place. In life, every discord must be sensibly attended to; eg an ill person must receive appropriate medical treatment or assistance; repairs must be done to items or places which are damaged, Health & Safety measures must be adhered to. However, repetitive problems would signal that some energetic discord is causing them and that energy balance is necessary. There are many ways of bringing harmony into a place: Space Clearing with Reiki; smudging, candles or incenses; crystals or prayer; mantra chanting or playing mantra music; plants & herbs, with Feng Shui; or Shamanic ceremonies.
Usually, we the adults, seem to have become hardened by life’s challenges and sometimes miss noticing energy imbalance in a place; but children, pets and plants still have their intuition which must not be ignored if they give any indication of dis-ease in a place. Even mechanical items can indicate space imbalance by working well in one area for long times, and break down when moved into an area. The key is to be more aware of your space, and use your intuition and sensibility in dealing with the difficulties arising in a place.
Regular space clearing with any suitable method ensures that you experience more joy and synch in your place. The following could be some of the reasons why you might wish to perform space clearing of your space:
- If you are planning to build a new home or building, it is a good idea to do space clearing on the land before commencing construction.
- If you have been feeling stress and anxiety in your home or a particular section of your home;
- If you are feeling stuck in life, whether personally or professionally;
- If you are working on a project and experiencing many obstacles; having unusual lack of ideas or enthusiasm;
- If you have moved into a new home or a new office;
- If you are planning to sell your place, and wish to attract wonderful buyers;
- If you have bought something used or antique or been gifted any such items;
- If you have brought into your place inherited stuff from any ill or deceased relative or friend;
- If you or your family are constantly experiencing illness or having health concerns that do not seem to go away;
- If you are experiencing disharmony in your home or work place; in the name of arguments, equipment or utility items failing or missing at crucial moments;
- If you have had a new baby and are bring him/her to your home;
- If you are expecting visitors and you wish to offer a warm welcome to them;
- If you often feel crappy as soon as you arrive in your place; but feel fine at other places;
- A place in which someone has died whether a home or a work place;
- If things keep falling, and keep breaking in a peculiar manner in a certain area only;
- If plants unusually begin to die in a certain area, which were thriving in another area despite receiving proper water and light and care;
- If your pets show signs of fear or resistance to enter certain rooms;
- If young children show feeling of uneasiness in a certain area, despite being healthy and happy elsewhere.
- If a trauma has occurred in a place; eg violence or threats;
- If you keep attracting misfortune to your place, in the way of burglaries, unfair treatment by others towards your place; or accidents.
Of course, much regular attacks of misfortune would need, not only space clearing of the place, but also Clearing of the person’s aura, and above all, a life make over with a fresh review on how life must be lived. However, starting with Space Clearing is a great direction to begin with. Reiki is a very easy and effective tool when dealing with space clearing. In the next post we will look at the Reiki Space Clearing Procedure.
Love & Peace. ~Rosy Kaur
You have been attuned and are now a Channel for Reiki to flow to heal and manifest. You know the Thanks Giving Procedure. But you wonder if you have given an accurate intention or not. Worry not! It is not complicated.
Simply put, your Intention is Your Command! Just like Reiki, our thought or word is also energy; and energy understands the language of energy. Therefore, any positive intention you give will work for you. Here are a few examples of simple intentions:
1. By the Grace of Reiki, all my plants grow happy and healthy.
2. My intention is that, the love and power of Reiki have brought Peace and Prosperity into my home.
3. I give the intention that my food nourishes and heals my body, heart and mind.
4. I intent that Reiki has charged me with enthusiasm to study well and perform well in my examinations.
5. By the love and light of Reiki, my friend Joe has fully recovered, and come home to his family.
6. The holy power of Reiki has blessed Tanya with a healthy, happy baby.
7. Let there be Peace & Love in My home/My Town/My Country/Our Planet.
The key is to say your desire positively, affirming that, whatever you desire has already happened. The simpler, the better.
You can either silently say your intention; or if you are not yet feeling fluent; write it down beforehand and then read it out when you sit down to give Reiki. Above of all: Relax, Relax, Relax. You are not very effective if you are worrying over the choice of your words. When you relax you open the gateway for Reiki to flow. If you are feeling tense about any issue for which you wish to give Reiki so that Reiki can assist you; then first give Reiki to yourself to bring peace and calmness into yourself before proceeding on to giving Reiki to the concerned matter. Here are the simple steps which can be followed:
1. Do Thanks Giving. (You may call other spiritual names if your heart feels close to any special energy; eg. You might wish to use the word God, Beloved Guru, Sensei etc.)
2. Say your Intention. (Or read it out, if you have written it down.)
– TO SECOND DEGREE MASTER: For DISTANT REIKI HEALING, you may give full name of person being healed, their age, gender, and home address, or if in hospital, hospital address and Room or Ward Number; or simply mention the location if you are not having exact address. Basically, this step is more for you to focus your attention on the place and the situation; otherwise Reiki does not require addresses etc. Some Reiki Masters diligently follow this rule; while others do not; but they are both still a healing channel and Reiki will do whatever the intention is given.
3. If you are a REIKI MASTER OF THE FIRST DEGREE, then you will place your hands on the object of healing.
– TO SECOND DEGREE MASTER: Draw the necessary Reiki Symbols with your index finger and middle finger visualizing the situation/person/place/event. Use the Traditional symbols, and any other you have chosen for the session.
4. Give Reiki, normally for 20 Minutes. You may keep your eyes open, or closed.
5. State your thanks, and say BLESS & DISMISS, to dismiss the energies assisting you.
This is simple and very common format; but allow your own creativity to assist you too. So, try it, and you will see it is very comforting to give Reiki for the initiator as well as the receiver. You will be amazed at the results. Love & Peace. ~Rosy Kaur
As a Reiki Master you need to make a Reiki Shield daily. The purpose of the Reiki shield is primarily to protect you from absorbing any of the illnesses/negative behaviors of the persons/places that you are healing. As a surgeon, wears a mask, gloves, a protective jacket in surgery, you as the Reiki Master, will make a Reiki Shield. This shield will protect you from the psychic attacks automatically too. Reiki Shield protects your aura. You can also make a Reiki shield for your family members, loved ones, for your home, office, vehicle etc…
Reiki Shield is made by visualization. There are many complex ways of making a shield. I use a very easy method, which has worked for me always. Nothing is easy or difficult for the Universe or for the Universal Energy; nor does time exist in other dimensions as it does for humans in the third dimension. In the Dimension from which the Universal Energy Flows and Creates, just the intention is enough. So this is how I do it. Usually you can first do your Chakra Balancing with the Mantras shown here on the CHAKRA CLEANSING & BALANCING CHART.
Therefore, I would already be sitting on the floor, after Balancing my Chakras. Now, to make a Reiki Shield, I put my right hand at my Heart Chakra. And left hand on top of the right. Or, if you wish you can join your hands in prayer mudra; whichever appeals to you.
- GIVE THANKS: I THANK REIKI, THE UNIVERSE, MY PARENTS & TEACHERS, AND MYSELF (INSERT YOUR NAME).
- AND MY INTENTION IS: I CALL UPON THE POWER AND WISDOM OF REIKI TO MAKE A STRONG SHIELD AROUND MY AURA THAT PROTECTS ME AND ENERGIZES ME ALWAYS. THANK YOU REIKI, THANK YOU UNIVERSE.
- Now, visualize, a point of powerful white light at the center of your Heart Center, expanding outwards in a sphere. Make this sphere as big or as small as you would like. You are the creator here. As a warrior chooses his/her shield when going out to battle field, so should you choose how big or small you wish your Aura Shield to be. You can set a time for yourself 3 to 5 minutes, for daily Shield.
- After 3 Minutes of Reiki flowing in, say BLESS AND DISMISS. This is to dismiss the Powers assisting you.
Some days, when I sit down to send Reiki to planet Earth and its suffering, then I would make an 11 minutes shield because I am very sensitive to absorbing pain and suffering. So intuition is always your best guide! Practice making your Shield, and initially do it daily; they say the Energy Shield made once, lasts 24 hours. But, as you progress, your intuition will guide you how often you must make your Reiki Shield. Enjoy your Journey, Spiritual Warrior… ~Rosy Kaur
Evidence of Energy Healing are all round us. How does a parent send love to their child living far away from them? How does a plant begin to grow healthy if you simply talk to it often? How does prayer work? How does sadness from one heart reach another loved one, who is far away? How often has it occurred that you think of someone, and they phone you at that very same moment? How is it that you think of a song, and soon you hear it playing somewhere? Many similar incidents take place in our lives daily. Who is causing these incidents? Yes, we are causing them. Usually, we do not recognize that we have caused an incident to take place. But, if we become observant and conscious, we then realize that we as human beings are capable of manipulating the Universal Energy all around us to cause incidents to happen, and we can do so with a clear, deliberate intention?
Everything is made of ONE ENERGY. At atomic level, every bit can communicate and affect the other regardless of difference in their chemical formation, or difference in their Space and Time. People can be living in different time zones; yet regardless of their clock time, they can be telephoning and talking to each other or even see each other over their electronic devices. A Day on Planet Earth is longer than a day at Moon. Therefore, time on our clock or calendar is simply a measuring method for us humans to function in this third dimension in order to relate to our daily activities. If someone had nothing to do daily, and all they did was meditate and remain in bliss all the time, would it matter to them whether the day was a Monday – a working day for another in a job; or whether it was a weekend – a day of rest for someone in a regular 5-day job? At any given moment, that moment is all that is real. The past is a memory in brain, and future does not yet exist. So time, exists in the Mind. As memories in our brain, our mind gives us an impression of so many years having passed, and; because we have passed many calendar years, we tend to forecast many calendar years to come; while we all know, there is no guarantee of even the next moment existing for an individual being. All play can be terminated at any moment, without notice, by something unforeseen.
Space too, is also an illusion created for us to function in our dimension. Even the so-called empty space between objects is really not so empty after all. We know for starters it has oxygen and other gases. Then we know it has energy that makes it appear to be lit or dark (in the absence of light). Light is also an energy being created by from another source whether natural or man made. So really no space exists in solitary, separate from everything else.
Dr Usui, the Originator of Reiki, who devised the Reiki Healing System, had a divine revelation of UNIVERSAL ENERGY (REIKI) and understood all about the illusion of TIME & SPACE. And so he devised a simple method to learn at Second Degree of Reiki Therapy. He created Symbols and then empowered them to be used to remove the illusion of TIME & SPACE, and gave them to his students. These Symbols can be used to send Reiki across time and space. So, just as healing is sent across time and space, REIKI DISTANT ATTUNEMENT is similarly sent from a MASTER (Master in Reiki is someone who has been attuned already) to STUDENT (student in Reiki is someone who is seeking attunement).
And so DISTANT REIKI HEALING and DISTANT ATTUNEMENT work perfectly as if the healer and Master were available in person with the object of healing, and the Student :)… ~Rosy Kaur
An Attunement is a process in which the Student receives the Reiki Healing ability from a Reiki Master. During the Attunement procedure, the Master might touch the Student’s head, shoulders, and hands, draw symbols and/or use one or more breathing techniques and blow Reiki breaths onto the student.
The Student sits in a meditative pose with their eyes closed and hands joined together in prayer pose. As the Reiki flows into the Student, he/she might have his/her own experiences; which can be anything or nothing. But whether the student feels anything extra-ordinary or not; the Attunement has taken place; and after the Attunement, the Student is ready to give Reiki Treatments. From there onwards, it is just a matter of how much daily practice the Student does. The more Reiki you give, the more you will feel its flow & its benefits… ~Rosy Kaur
According to the dictionaries and general understanding, a Religion would be an organized set of beliefs, usually with a belief in a Super Power which controls everything. It might require a certain type of building to worship this Super Power in; perhaps a certain type of Attire to wear at that human-built shrine; a certain etiquette of dress code, and other mannerisms. The religion would have a set of texts of reference, symbols, and a history of its origins. A Religion would guide a person towards better understanding of their inner queries and give them a sense of belonging-ness to a high power which would also comfort them when in despair. A person is usually born into a religion and would commonly carry on that same path. Rarely; one might step out of the religion they are born in, to explore other possibilities in search of other answers.
Reiki is the UNIVERSAL ENERGY which encompasses everything, visible or invisible. The human being is a nano-fraction of this energy. Just as a drop of ocean is water; the energy of human is also the Energy of the Universe. However, if a drop were to understand or demonstrate the power of the ocean, it might be difficult for it to do so. A human being is made of various components: like physical body containing solids, fluids, gas forms, electrical & magnetic energies; the mental body with its thoughts, memory bank and reasoning power; the emotional body with its feelings; the auric body which is the energetic shield around the physical body; and the soul body – the power of which many do not fully understand. Therefore, a human mind is only one of the several components forming the human being. The human mind is not even fully capable of understanding all of the human components; nor fully aware of its power and its limitations. And so humans keep on manifesting the stuff which they actually neither desire nor even are aware that they themselves are manifesting that unpleasant stuff.
With the analogy of energy of electricity, let us look briefly at Reiki. Anyone wishing for electric light in their house, need not understand how the electrical wiring is done, or where the power house is, or why the power house exists. You know that the light bulb exists to serve a purpose of giving light; provided the building has electricity connection with the power house. Anyone wishing to have light, need only switch on the bulb, and there is light. Reiki, THE UNIVERSAL ENERGY, operates for us in a similar manner. It exists, and exists to assist us in our life purpose and journey. The attunement is our formal connection with the power house – UNIVERSE. With attunement, we are able to use this energy to assist us for healing or manifesting purposes. In order to become a Reiki healer, we do not need to sit in a specific shrine, or wear a certain attire, or use specific prayers. Therefore, it is not a religion. Any one can learn reiki and use it to heal themselves and others; regardless of their religious faith. You can carry on belonging to your religion and continue giving Reiki. In fact, by being connected to Reiki, you might end up understanding deeper truths of religious teachings which we often miss out on.
The Universe is the Temple. Our Soul is the God. Our Body is the vehicle driving our soul to have the Human Experience on Planet Earth. REIKI, (the UNIVERSAL ENERGY) IS THE TEMPLE, THE GOD, THE BODY, THE EXPERIENCE… ~Rosy Kaur
Read on… WHAT IS AN ATTUNEMENT?
There are usually three Levels (in some cases four) of Reiki Mastership; depending on how a Reiki Master has set out their course. Usually, the fourth level is where the Reiki Practitioner also becomes a Reiki Teacher as well. In our courses, Reiki Level 3 also includes becoming a Reiki Teacher with instruction on how to attune others. A student is attuned at Level 1, and then at Level 2; and Level 3 as each course is purchased. The purchase includes the pdf Manual, mp3 of meditation music, and the DISTANT ATTUNEMENT (arranged by appointment at a convenient time both to Master and Student). All products are sent by email after the purchase. Nothing is posted to the purchaser.
Reiki works with the body CHAKRAS, and each attunement works on different Chakras in the body. As a person gets attuned, and begins to practice giving Reiki to Self and Others, their own Chakras begin to balance and purge out physical and psychic toxins. Therefore, more the Reiki Healer gives healing to others, more they heal themselves by unblocking their own inner obstacles.
REIKI LEVEL 1 – THE FIRST DEGREE: This is usually referred to as “HANDS ON HEALING”; because the healer needs to place their hands on the object of healing. This level is open to any beginner, and you learn hand placements to heal yourself, and others. This level also explains the origins of Reiki.
REIKI LEVEL 2 – THE SECOND DEGREE: Level 2 is generally referred to as “DISTANT HEALING”; which means after attunement, the Reiki Master can heal over long distance and not necessarily have to place their hands on the object of healing. This Level uses the TRADITIONAL SYMBOLS empowered by DR USUI, and other Masters. The student learns to use the symbols to practice healing. One must have completed REIKI LEVEL 1 – THE FIRST DEGREE, before getting to Level 2.
REIKI LEVEL 3 – THE THIRD DEGREE: This level empowers the student with MASTER SYMBOL, and also teaches them how to attune their students. One must have completed REIKI LEVEL 2 – THE SECOND DEGREE, before getting to Level 3.
Becoming a Reiki Master is a path of dedication and spiritual commitment to self and others. Reiki Masters constantly works on themselves on this journey of self-healing & self-discovery. In fact, if one practises and lives by the reiki principles, that practice can open other dimensions of understanding and enlightenment to the REIKI MASTER. ~Rosy Kaur
Read on… IS REIKI A RELIGION?
This gallery contains 0 photos
In our Universe everything is made up of energy. At the Atomic Level (the smallest unit of matter), science too has proven that everything is energy. This invisible energy or empty space seems to manifest into various shapes and forms we are able to perceive with our eyes. However, the human eye sees a billionth of what is actually existing in our space. For example human eye does not see oxygen, yet we know it exists. We know that love exists, yet we cannot see anything tangible called Love; etc. Similarly we cannot see the energy called Electricity, though we see how it manifests in a light bulb or a microwave, or runs a machine.
The Universal energy is that invisible energy which is self-generating, self-creating, all of the time, everywhere. And, since entire universe including its celestial bodies, and the space between them, is the Universal Energy called Reiki in Japanese Language; then we know it is available to us all the time. It is omnipresent. It is inside us around us. It is all of us and all that is happening to us. Our Physical Body is made up of Energy, our Mental Body and Emotional Body are energy. Our Spirit is also energy. Since all of this is energy, and here with us; Dr Usui had a direct experience of how to use it; he began to use it to heal. If we have electricity, and if wiring is done correctly, we know we can switch light with it or use other gadgets for our utility. Similarly, Reiki is available to us all the time, and with attunement we are now wired to it. We can now use this energy to heal ourselves, and others.
Dr Usui, devised a methodical system for us to learn and be attuned to use this energy to heal, by giving an Intention. With the power of our Intention, Reiki brings order to anything that has gone out of order. It bring balance and harmony where chaos has occurred. Is it not such a Blessing that we are this Universal Power. It is, indeed a bigger blessing if we know how to use this Energy to assist us in our life journey. ~Rosy Kaur