You have been attuned as a Reiki Master of the First Degree and are wondering how to heal yourself, how to practice reiki etc. Here is a very simple guide as to how to proceed:
- TO INITIATE A HEALING SESSION, FOLLOW THE STEPS AT THIS LINK. HOW TO INITIATE A REIKI SESSION?
- Give Yourself a 21-DAY SELF-HEALING TREATMENT. Initiate a Reiki Session with THANKS GIVING AND INTENTION. Do the SELF TREATMENT HAND POSITIONS from the Reiki – 1 Manual pages 39 to 47. These are 18 hand positions for self-healing. Do these regularly for 21 days. 21-Day Self-Healing will open the inner energy blocks in the body and healing will take place at Emotional, Mental, Physical & Spiritual Levels. Do Remember the DISCLAIMER that Reiki is an additional healing therapy and NOT A REPLACEMENT for Professional Medical Treatment.
- Offer FREE REIKI to Pets, friends, & family members; anyone who will give you permission to lay your hands on them to give Reiki.
- Practice anywhere and everywhere.
- When reiki flows from your hands, you will feel a warmth radiate from your hands. You may also feel a gentle tingling in your hands and body. Even if you feel no sensations to indicate Reiki is flowing, trust that it is flowing.
- To enhance your Reiki feeling in your hands, take you hand near the body part that you wish to heal. Take it very close but do not place your hand there, nor touch. Simply scan the area. With this practice you will begin to feel a sensation in your hand as reiki flows from your hands to heal the illness or disorder.
- You can proceed to Reiki Level 2 as and when you wish, but usually after completing your 21-DAYS OF SELF HEALING.
Love & Peace. ~Rosy Kaur
Previously … SPACE CLEARING WITH REIKI – 2